• Develop and test the software projects to support product and client business requirements.
• Contribute to the operation and maintenance of software and platform infrastructure.
• Writing well designed, testable and efficient code to assist in software testing and diagnostics.
• Create configurable reports using Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
• Actively participate in the development life cycle which includes analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
• Review query performance and optimizing code
• Work closely with the e-learning team and write SQL queries for the Moodle system
• Determine the right stored procedures, views, and functions for the applications